Terms of service & privacy
By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Terms of Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions
We only collect information that is required to complete your order. This includes your:
- Your name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Credit Card
- Order Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing. YOUR information is only used to complete your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
How we use collected information:
Little Celebrations collects and uses users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our product offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other site feature: To send users information they agreed to receive i.e. newsletters or promotional offers that we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the user decides to opt in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our website.
Refunds & returns
You agree that by purchasing on our website you will respect our refund and returns conditions.
Please contact us (email@example.com) immediately if you have a problem with your order
We do not offer a refund if you change your mind about your order, do not read our shipping terms or sale promotion conditions but we are more than happy to offer a credit or exchange of product.
We do not offer refunds but we will offer store credit or exchange for unused, unopened and undamaged products returned within 7 days of the date of receiving your order.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and any breakages or items lost during the return shipping will not be credited.
If an item from your order is faulty please contact us so we can send you a replacement or refund
Return mailing address:
8 Wilton Crescent
0800 321 567
How much will it cost to ship my order?
All standard shipping within New Zealand is FREE
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require an international shipping quote
When will I receive my order?
Non- custom orders:
All orders placed before 3.00pm Sunday - Thursdaywill be prepared for the courier to pick up the next business day. During sale periods your order may take an additional working day to be prepared for the courier.
You will be advised of expected shipping time on ordering your custom item. The complexity of your request or specialist items you require will determine the expected timeframe.
You must approve custom print orders or changes required within 24 hours of the proof being sent to you in order for us to be able to commit to our expected shipping timeframe.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss custom order timeframes in advance of ordering, if required.
Delivery detail – all orders:
Once your item/s is collected by the courier your will receive a tracking number via email.
Target delivery time for orders within Christchurch are overnight, South Island is 1-2 days and the North Island is 2-3 days. Please add an extra 2 working days if you required a rural delivery.
Deliveries only take place on weekdays and not on Saturday (unless requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check if the courier delivers in your area on a Saturday – additional charges will apply), Sunday or public holidays.
If you do need your order urgently please email email@example.com making your order so we can confirm we can meet your request.
All deliveries are sent ‘signature required’ however, if you do not wish to or will be unavailable to sign for your order, please email us instructions such as 'leave at front door if no-one home'.
Delivery addresses must be a street address as we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
Damaged items must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt of the package.
Please keep the entire contents of the package in your posession until we have filled out our insurance claim form with our courier company. We may need photos of the damaged parcel in order to file a claim or in some cases our courier company will request toto pick up the parcel as proof of damage
Which courier company do you use?
We use Posthaste for all New Zealand deliveries and you will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been collected by the courier.